Gladstone Securities is hiring for several open positions. For a list of all positions, please click here.
We Provide Underwriting and Capital Raising Assistance
Gladstone Securities provides best efforts underwriting and capital raising assistance to public and private companies seeking debt and equity capital. We typically work with companies that have at least $20 million of revenues and $3 million of EBITDA seeking capital to achieve objectives such as:
- Financing growth and acquisitions
- Recapitalization or capital restructuring
- Broadening of investor base
Merchant Banking Services
Gladstone Securities' affiliation with Gladstone Management and the family of Gladstone investment funds allows Gladstone Securities to provide merchant banking services to select companies through the Gladstone funds. Gladstone Management is a registered investment advisor that manages over $1 billion across a family of funds targeting debt and equity investments in lower mid-market companies.
Strategic Advisory Services
Gladstone Securities provides companies with a full range of investment banking advisory services, including:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Sales and divestitures and buy-side advisory and financing
- Corporate reorganizations, restructurings and recapitalizations
- Joint ventures, strategic relationships, licensing and royalty transactions
- Valuation analyses and due diligence
- General financial advisory and consulting service